Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Thunderbird LT through the pouring rain.

When I left home in the morning yesterday the rain had kinda ebbd down but little did I know, I hit the highway and the trees started to sway and the wind became a gale force and the rain started pelting down. The Thunderbird took it in its stride and did exactly what it was meant to do. It got me to MotoDay in Lavasa eventually. The event was pretty well done and if not for the rain it would have been even better. But for me the pièce de résistance was the 500 kms that I did all day alone in the rain with the Thunderbird. I got home soaked, muddy and exhausted but with a huge smile on my face. It may not be my kinda bike (just try think about throwing it into a corner) but I rode 5 hours straight through sheets of rain without a break and got home with a smile on my face. That says a lot.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment