There will be more Helmet Stories Breakfast Runs so if you would like to be a part of one here is how to go about it. We have a Facebook Group and well you can always come to the blog to catch up on information on the next ride.
So December 4th, 2011 (this sunday) is going to be the first breakfast run to Lonavala. We all catch up at 6:00am on Palm Beach Road just after the first signal after the Vashi turn-off and from there we take off.
Some important things that we all got to keep in mind:
- Please note that we do not allow members to consume alcohol or other intoxicants during the ride.
- Please carry your tools and other necessary equipment along with bike registration, insurance etc
- Please be nice to other road users.
- Make sure you have fuelled up before you show up at the rendezvous point.
- Please wear a helmet and any other safety gear you feel comfortable in. Pillions will require a helmet too
- Please make sure your vehicle’s tyres are in decent condition – we don’t want you slipping anywhere and bring a pillion only if you think your vehicle is capable enough.
- Please ride safely at all times and obey all road rules. No burn-outs, no anti-social crap and no macho bullshit. The last thing we want is angry cops/general public/local residents on our case.
- Your participation on the ride is entirely your choice, and by attending you are agreeing that Vir (a.k.a. Helmet Stories) will accept no responsibility (legal, financial, medical, or otherwise) if you damage yourself, your bike or anybody/anything else.
- If you see a fellow rider in trouble, please stop and help. It's what bikers do. If there are any injuries (suspected or otherwise) call an ambulance immediately and hang around until it arrives. Better to be safe than sorry. Do not let an injured fellow rider back on the bike until you are completely sure they're OK and not in shock.