Friday, June 17, 2022

It’s been a long long time

It's been a long long time since I did one of these. I think I have forgotten the fine art of blogging. We used to do lots on our blog all the time but it seems we just came to a grinding halt one day. Instagram for sure had a huge part to play. The ease you can post and publish, the way you could connect with like minded people from around the globe was super easy. But lately I have to admit that Instagram that amazing app that has giving me soo much is becoming a big fat turd.

So let's blame Instagram for killing this blog way back when and being the reason I am here resurrecting it.

Let's hope this carry's on…

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2022

    And now we can use Instagram to direct peeps to the blog 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neeraj SonarJune 18, 2022

    Looking forward to reading your article. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete