Monday, September 3, 2018

Special Helmet Stories ride to Manang

Its been a while since we at Helmet Stories did a special barebones ride. I think the last one may have been way back in 2012. Anyway Harsh and I are planning to head to Manang around the 8th of October for a week. If anyone wants to join us on what is promising to be another epic few days give us a holla at info@helmetstories.com and we will send you the details. There are maximum 6 spots vacant for the ride. So I wouldn't wait. 

Since its a route we have never done before our selfs we dont have any pictures of what the route will be like (images are from our Mustang ride) but we do have found You Tube Videos that show you what its going to be like. 

It is for sure going to be a fun ride. 


 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.Studds stands rigid for its different range of mountain helmet, it is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Helmets & two wheeler accessories in India.For More Details:www.studds.com

    ReplyDelete