Friday, June 24, 2011

Bullet Memories #4

My bike was always a part of the group. If we ever traveled anywhere I would ride up on the bike while the rest would come in the car. Every trip I would learn something new about riding on this eventful trip  I had just got these new lamps added to my bike and was itching to try them. Well when I did they burnt out all my wiring and I was stuck on the side of the road. The bike wouldn't start and I had to roll down the mountain about 5 kms to a mechanic where I left the bike and picked it up the next day. The lesson that i learned on this trip was test out all the modifications before you hit the road. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww ... I feel for ya. That was a hard lesson. Gotta say I could not have waited till I was on the road to see them!

    ReplyDelete