Monday, March 16, 2020

A year later...

A week or so ago before this virus scare hit the world I put out on Instagram stories a question that should I go back to blogging all the fun stuff we are upto? Seems Instagram has taken up all our bandwith and the blog is just kinda dying away. Which is a shame because I mean the blog is the blog and Instagram is cool but it aint the blog you know. 

So I think we at Helmet Stories should take this time that we have been grounded to catch up on one years blog posts. 

So here goes let me check on what we did last year in March and start updating asap. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Buenas dias desde Alicante Spain. It is a sunny day here but working inside on editing film, composing music and working on the future with my exciting new adventure series The Savage Roads! The police are rolling round with megaphone sayin ¡Quédate en casa! Studio bound & workin. Get your blog rollin again I will help put it out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent the last few days just stocking up on some essentials. We are not fully locked down yet but I am guessing we will get there. We still rolling it out city wise. But yes in the next few days I shall start rolling our posts. So much cool shit we did last year might as well talk about it now.

      Delete
  2. Yeah you're right. Technology and it's competition is growing day by day. It's good to use a blog like this. I think you had a good time in the pandamic. helmets are necessary for bike riders and many of them know how to fix or repair it if they need to. For example, many of them know how to add visor to a bike helmet or change it.

    ReplyDelete