Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Mama Tried Show 2019


Ever since Instagram I find we blog less. Its not because we are lazy and we don't ever get down to it (ok sometimes that may be a reason) but I think people dont have the focus to check out a longer post than on Instagram so we end up focusing on that more. Sadly a brilliant show like Mama Tried is very hard to showcase on just Instagram. I mean we would be at it forever to show all the madness that ensued there. 


So what I have been able to do over the last few days is get together just a few shots (like 200) of what the main show looked like. All the motorcycles are not here just the ones that piqued my interest. 

The Mama Tried show is an is an indoor invitational held in Milwaukee, WI (That is the US for people who dont know) that connects motorcycles and builders to fans and riders alike. Keeping the fire stoked all winter long. The Show features over 100 motorcycles from builders of all calibers—flat-tracker, hill climber, chopper, and bar hopper.

I tried putting them in some format but when they got uploaded something went wrong and it just went haywire. So if you have any questions on any bikes best thing to do is drop me a line on Instagram (Vir Nakai) and we can chat about the stuff there. Or you can add a comment at the end here and I can get back to you. 

So here it is check it out. Just Some of the motorcycles from the Mama Tried Show 2019














































































































































































































11 comments:

  1. I am honored that you chose my bike to feature. I have the survivor chopper with the bull on the gas tank and the small yellow windshield. I found your blog thru a Instagram post by Jeffrey Carver. Take care and thanks again for posting the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Kevlar jeans
    Kevlar shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    womens biker apparel

    best motorcycle jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Kevlar motorcycle gloves
    Kevlar motorcycle shirts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    womens motorcycle jeans
    motorcycle safety gear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and plenty of information to gain. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Ns 200 abs price in nepal

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Motorcycle Race Suits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je suis très content de voir ce post car c'est vraiment un joli post. Merci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for giving us useful information about the Bikes ,if you see more check this site Upcoming cars and bikes in India 2021

    ReplyDelete
  10. A remarkably captivating web journal for this kind of subject, pouring out done with each kind of information. If you need to analyze favoring these connected subjects, you can see us at royal enfield red colour

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information for a new blogger…it is really helpful. royal enfield black colour

    ReplyDelete